- Full paper submission Round 1(Early bird): Within July 31, 2021
- Full paper submission Round 2: Within August 31, 2021
- Notification of review results Within September 30, 2021
- Revised paper submission Within October 18, 2021
- Announcement of the academic presentation schedule October 30, 2021
- Distribution of the proceedings Within December 31, 2021
Papers in Thai and English language are welcome on issues related in the fields of humanities and social science i.e., linguistics, foreign language teaching, literature, translation, society, culture, economics, political science, folklores
- Any submitting paper should represent the author’s original work which has not been presented or published elsewhere.
- Scholars, researchers, students from any graduate or undergraduate program, or any individual with particular interest in Japanese studies are welcome to submit their papers.
- No registration fees.
- Outstanding papers will be selected for publication in the jsn Journal (TCI 2) with exemption of administrative fee.
- The presenter(s)/ author(s) 2,000 Bath
- Visitors who request for documents and lunch 500 Bath
- Non-presenter/ visitors At no cost
*The author of any submitted paper is required to be an annual or lifetime member of JSAT.
Mobile: 083-589-6226 (คุณปานกมล)
Mobile: 081-576-6724 (ผศ.ดร.นันท์ชญา)
Co-organized by Oriental Languages Department, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Burapha University & Japanese Studies Association of Thailand
Sponsored by The Japan Foundation